Verus provides complete turnkey automation solutions, upgrade services, and maintenance services to US and foreign flagged vessels. Our team of experienced maritime engineers design and build scalable, redundant systems based on commercially off the shelf (COTS) equipment. We created a reputation for innovative and reliable services and systems.
Our approach to solution design and services considers the following:
- Requirements for future expansion and updates for changing regulation and equipment
- High availability and robust architectures and process transactions
- System design that enables customer personnel to efficiently perform troubleshooting
- Requirement for centralized and decentralized control
- Easy integration with existing third-party systems with flexible communication (MQTT, OCP, Modbus, PROFINET, BACNET, Ethernet/IP)
Our engineers and technicians are rained and certified on many platforms and systems utilized in the maritime industry. In addition, the team has experience integrating newer technology to retrofit older obsolete components while maintaining system integrity.
- Propulsion Control and Monitoring
- Auxiliary Machinery Control and Monitoring
- Tank Gauging Control and Monitoring
- Alarm and Monitoring Systems
- ABS Certified Turnkey Systems
- Remote Access of Control Systems
- Commissioning and Service