MES Integration & Optimization Services
Manufacturing execution systems (MES) are essential for monitoring work in process, but managing this body of data can be difficult. You need to know which information is important and how to use it to improve your operations, but that’s easier said than done.
So, you need a trusted MES integrator. Whether you need to improve efficiency, quality, lot tracking, regulatory compliance or other issues, VERUS has the industry-specific experience needed to achieve your objectives and build business intelligence.
You’ll get the benefit of our proven track record of increasing manufacturing productivity and yields, while reducing manufacturing material and labor costs and effectively increasing total throughput and productivity. For example, we look for ways to reduce scrap and rework and increase flexibility and improve product mix. We provide help at every stage, from requirements determination, design, development and deployment to long-term support and maintenance — ensuring a solution that improves your profitability.
- Support all manufacturing execution tasks
- Enable data collection throughout the shop floor
- Integrate MES to ERP and other systems
- Support visibility initiatives such as manufacturing intelligence
- Integrate MES/MOM systems with supply chain, quality, maintenance, planning and scheduling and warehouse management, etc.
- Support a seamless IT-enabled manufacturing supply chain
- Provide MOM systems integration and manufacturing engineering systems integration consulting
- With VERUS’s help, you’ll achieve your objectives on a precise timeline and with the scalability to accommodate future growth.
MES Systems Expertise
We have years of experience successfully implementing and integrating a range of systems in the manufacturing space. Examples include operations information systems (OIS), batch management and batch execution systems, production planning and scheduling systems and labor management and labor tracking solutions.
Our team has specific expertise working with Siemens SIMATIC IT Suites, GE Proficy Plant Applications, Wonderware Factelligence™, Rockwell FactoryTalk® ProductionCentre, SAP® Visiprise and MII, and Oracle OPM and MES.
Beyond the major MES suite products, VERUS also has experience designing solutions that incorporate the right MES functionality from best-of-breed applications. We have specific experience with systems like NWA Quality Analyst®, Savigent Workflow, C3’s Amulet and many others. Leverage our expertise to optimize the value of your manufacturing execution systems.
Recipes & Batches
Batch Control Process Consulting and Services
You can’t achieve product consistency or traceability without the ability to manage your recipes and batches. And you can’t manage recipes and batches without the right information. That’s why you need a source of knowledge and experience that is familiar with the realities of batch process systems.
Through VERUS, you’ll have access to a range of recipe automation management consulting and batch recipe management services, as part of our Enterprise Integration offering.We recognize that recipe and batch management plays a central role in manufacturing. We make sure not only that the batch is correct, but the related information is collected and available for future use — helping you reduce costs and improve quality.
To this end, we support the ISA-S88 batch management process with systems integration to create enterprise-wide electronic batch records that support all aspects of the business. And because we’re platform-independent, we’ve become experts at integrating a broad range of technologies to deliver data in a systematic format throughout your enterprise.
It’s all about helping you produce the product your customers depend on — the right way, every time.
- Enable access to accurate inventory of all ingredients
- Enable management of ingredient substitutions and appropriate recipe adjustments
- Provide traceability of ingredients and batches
- Support any recall issues
- Integrate with specification management systems to ensure batches meet proper specs
- Recommend and implement batch management systems
- Integrate recipe and batch management systems with warehouse, ERP, LIMs and other quality systems
Recipe Management and Batch Automation Expertise
We’ve successfully implemented and integrated hundreds of recipe management, batch automation and batch control systems for clients in the following industries:food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, dairy, chemical processing and pharmaceutical.
VERUS’s ERP consulting and implementation services ensure support of all activities in your facility, including purchasing, inventory, sales, distribution, orders,manufacturing, maintenance, scheduling, logistics, and warehousing. Plus, we help at every stage of your ERP project, from requirements definition, design,development and deployment to long-term support and maintenance - ensuring you get a comprehensive solution that integrates all aspects of your business.
- Optimize the value of ERP systems
- Integrate ERP systems with other business-level systems and your manufacturing environment
- Reduce your burden of supporting the ERP system
- Provide decision support before, during and after implementation
- Enable streamlined processes that cut across ERP and plant systems
- Implement next-wave ERP projects that extend system capability
- Support the manufacturing environment
- Implement specific manufacturing components of the ERP system
- Integrate manufacturing components within the existing ERP and manufacturing environments
ERP Consulting and Implementation Expertise
We have years of experience successfully implementing a comprehensive suite of business applications that support the entire manufacturing process,integrating manufacturing into the complete supply chain and into the entire business enterprise. For example, we frequently implement Microsoft Dynamics®AX, SAP® Manufacturing Intelligence and Integration (MII), SAP ERP for Manufacturing, Oracle SOA Suite for Manufacturing and Oracle ERP for Manufacturing. Leverage our expertise to optimize the value of your ERP systems across your entire organization.
Computerized Maintenance Systems Services and Support
You can maintain your assets without doubling your workload or staff through predictive and preventative maintenance strategies. You just need a partner who can provide the right services and support.
We provide computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) and other maintenance management solutions as part of our Enterprise Integration offering— all to help increase your uptime and reduce your maintenance costs.
Maintenance management is your opportunity to leverage computerized maintenance systems,predictive maintenance software applications and best practices in order to reduce your total cost of ownership. Our platform-independent approach ensures that we deliver the best solution for your operations, without bias for any particular technology.
- Define and design a plant maintenance management services program that meets your needs and aligns with your process
- Help you understand the true cost of maintenance
- Recommend and implement CMMS and other maintenance management tools
- Integrate reliability centered maintenance (RCM); predictive maintenance; preventative maintenance;maintenance, repair, operations (MRO); and work order management solutions
- Extract information from your control systems to feed predictive maintenance applications
- Provide remote 24/7/365 U.S.-based support for your ongoing maintenance needs through our PlantFloor24 solution
- Leverage our operations engineering consulting team to design a program tailored for your operations
- Provide manufacturing automated maintenance consulting services
Computerized Maintenance Management Systems Expertise
We’ve successfully implemented numerous maintenance management solutions for clients in the following industries: food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, steel and many others.
Root Cause Analysis and Quality Improvement
Quality management starts with the process controls needed to make your product correctly the first time, every time. And it requires the integration of process data with laboratory or inline test results to inform any necessary corrective actions. Whether you need product genealogy / traceability or you’re looking to reduce scrap and rework, we can help you analyze the root cause of your problems and improve quality. We offer a broad range of quality management system services and solutions as part of our Enterprise Integration offering.
We start with understanding your underlying process so we know what drives the production of a high-quality product. Then we work with you to integrate systems and direct process control to make the process more efficient and effective. Because we’re platform-independent, we recommend and implement solutions without bias for any particular technology.
- Increase first pass and overall product quality
- Recommend and implement the right quality management systems for your operations
- Reduce the cost of quality and compliance
- Support root cause analysis and continuous improvement efforts
- Enable statistical process control (SPC), corrective and preventive action (CAPA), laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and statistical quality control (SQC)
- Implement and optimize online and at-line testing systems
- Quality Management Systems Expertise
We’ve successfully implemented numerous quality management solutions for clients in the following industries: food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, dairy, chemical processing and metals.
Manufacturing Supply Chain
Consulting and Improvement Services
You can’t start manufacturing until you have all the raw materials you need. And you can’t make your customers happy until you deliver the product — and quality — they expect. Supply chain slowdowns and mix-ups often get in the way of these goals, which is why we offer you a full suite of supply chain optimization services.
VERUS integrates the manufacturing process into the supply chain — improving overall supply performance, ensuring on-time order fulfillment and reducing warehousing and supply chain costs. We developed our services — ranging from supply chain consulting to development and integration — to meet your ever-increasing logistics needs.
- Manage manufacturing supply chains
- Implement manufacturing supply chain solutions
- Implement warehouse management systems (WMS),inventory management and control systems
- Support your purchasing, requisitions, replenishments and vendor managed inventory, etc.
- Integrate inventory systems with supply chain and ERP systems
- Provide comprehensive, enterprise-wide supply chain solutions
- Meet the needs of manufacturing operations and the overall supply chain
Supply Chain Improvement Expertise
Through partnerships with leading technology companies, we’re able to deliver world-class solutions for supply chain optimization. In fact, we have years of experience successfully implementing a range of solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics® AX, SAP WMS, Oracle WMS, Sologlobe SOLOCHAIN™ and Vecco Control Tower. Leverage our expertise to achieve greater efficiency and higher customer satisfaction than ever before.
Manufacturing Process Improvement Consulting
In today’s competitive manufacturing environment, it’s essential to get the most out of your existing assets. That's why many manufacturers depend on us for manufacturing process improvement consulting services.
We can perform in-depth operations analysis, evaluate your overall performance and recommend an appropriate productivity improvement strategy.
As part of our Operational Consulting offering, we provide a broad range of continuous improvement solutions delivered through a team of credible, experienced professionals who specialize in industrial automation.
As your productivity improvement consultant, VERUS begins by evaluating the current state of your operations regarding personnel, machine, material and methods — lean manufacturing’s 4M perspective on improving production processes. Then we compare benchmark findings with best-in-class operations and help you close the gaps.
Because we are able to leverage the experience of 500 professionals working across the country — noting what works and what doesn’t — we’re able to incorporate best practices that might not be obvious otherwise. We leverage our platform independence and proven methodology to deliver solutions designed to meet your objectives—without bias for any particular technology.
- Optimize your process automation for improved efficiency and quality
- Reduce costs, process variability or paperwork
- Deliver operational insight through MES / MOM applications
- Improve plant floor visibility through KPI dashboards
- Increase capacity utilization
- Develop training programs and SOPs to ensure consistent performance
Productivity Improvement Strategy Expertise
At VERUS, we have the deep process and technology expertise needed to provide a unique solution to meet your needs. We’ve completed countless automation strategy projects for clients in the following industries: power and utilities; food and beverage; chemical processing; and pulp and paper.
EMI Integration and Optimization
Enterprise manufacturing intelligence (EMI) solutions allow you to collect manufacturing-related data from across your plant, transfer it to your business systems and use it to create reports, analyses and visual summaries. When given new structure or context, this data allows users to easily find the information they need, regardless of its source. This real knowledge drives business results across the enterprise. And we can partner with you to make it happen.
VERUS subscribes to the theory that every EMI application should have five functions: aggregation, contextualization, analysis, visualization and propagation. To that end, our EMI solutions correlate data from a variety of sources — data regarding quality, manufacturing, inventory and batches — so you can analyze it and make timely decisions. By delivering the right information to the right people at the right time, our solutions enable real-time decision making on the shop floor while supporting long-term continuous improvement initiatives.
- Implement solutions for manufacturing intelligence, visibility, decision support, dashboards and reporting, manufacturing intelligence and data warehouse systems, KPI management and data collection
- Measure, improve and support continuous improvement
- Attack waste streams with root cause analysis
- Integrate manufacturing intelligence, visibility, decision support and KPI management systems with ERP systems, supply chain systems and other business systems
- Support business intelligence,visibility, decision support and KPI management throughout the entire enterprise
With our help, you’ll be equipped to avoid problems before they become problems. Plus, you’ll achieve your objectives on a precise timeline and with the scalability to accommodate future growth.
Enterprise System Integration Expertise
We have years of experience successfully implementing and integrating a range of manufacturing intelligence solutions. Examples include Rockwell FactoryTalk® VantagePoint, C3 Global Amulet, SAP® MII, Wonderware Intelligence Software and Oracle SOA Suite. Leverage our expertise to optimize the value of your enterprise manufacturing intelligence solutions.
Electrical Engineering, Control System Integration, Control System Engineering, IoT, IoTT, OT, oil and gas SCADA, detection centers, allen-bradley, rockwell, siemens, modicon, wonderware, AVEVA, industrial automation, PLC, system integrator, HMI, SCADA, MES, industry 4.0, control systems, electrical design, smart manufacturing