VERUS is an employee-owned engineering and technical services firm specializing in industrial automation, controls, SCADA systems and business process engineering and consulting for a wide array of industries.
Whether it is a public utility like a gas and electric company requiring a highly complex solution or a pilot plant with simple needs to monitor and control performance, we work with our clients to optimize their resources and help them reach their full potential.
VERUS is a Latin word that means true, authentic, fair and sincere. It’s a word we feel describes who we are as a firm. We pride ourselves on our client-focused approach, our innovation and our desire to provide effective solutions to deliver your business and operational objectives.
Our Commitment to Clients
- To be a trusted adviser by providing a superior level of service, value and technical excellence
- To take ownership in the work we do for our clients both personally and professionally
- To treat all our clients with respect, in an open and honest fashion
Our Commitment to Employees
- To treat all employees with respect
- To foster open and honest communications
- To be an equal opportunity employer that respects and supports the diversity of our workforce
- To provide compensation, training, education and advancement opportunities that allow our employees to improve their personal and professional lives
- To make a difference and have fun!
We take every precaution to ensure the safety of our people and the integrity of the project sites we work on. Our commitment:
- Annual environmental, health and safety (EHS) training for all our employees
- A designated safety manager and EHS plan for each of our projects
- Schedules and budgets never take precedence over the well-being of our people
- safety-driven culture with strict enforcement of all EHS program policies and leadership commitment